Bienvenue/Welcome

Music, books, makeup and stuff... we all need to take a deep breath to escape the daily pressure threatening us. Express yourself freely!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Coke Studio... I'm loving it!

   Hi everyone,

   I hope everything's okay with you. I'm now gonna talk about a programme that I saw I couple of weeks ago on MBC, called Coke Studio. The aim of this programme is to pick up two artists whose music style couldn't be more apart in order to make their art merge.The result is mixed by Indian sound ingeneer and gives birth to a final song somewhat... interesting!

   The one I saw in particular showed the meeting between Nancy Ajram, a well-known Lebanese singer and José Galvez, a flamenco guitar player/singer. Even though I didn't know him, he didn't need much time to make me fall in love with his music (and I already liked Nancy Ajram anyway).

   Sooo, let me show you what flamenco and oriental music can do together. I must say I'm totally thrilled about the result. I hope you will be too. Share your opinion into the comment section below, please! =)

 

   Have a nice evening and talk to you very very soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment